Terms & Conditions
–Your Story: Tell us why in maximum 300 words,Tell us in 300 words maximum, in the form that you prefer (essay, poem ...), why win the house will change your life
- Total of all contest entry fees must reach a minimum amount of $470 000 (four hundred and seventy thousand dollars) .
– PARTICIPATION:: To participate you must send with your letter, the participation fee of $ 30 cad by PAYPAL to firstname.lastname@example.org this payment method is secure and will allow you to send your letter at the same time as your payment.
Canadians can also make an interact E-tranfer. In this case, send your letter with your name and address by email to email@example.com This will allow us to link your letter to your payment and validate your participation.
–CANCELLATION: The contest will be cancelled in the event of too few entries, not achieving the Minimum Amount, owners become deceased or other force majeure.
–REFUND: In the event of contest cancellation, refunds (less bank charges or change that may apply.) will be sent by PayPal or Interac e-transfer to the same email address provided by the entrance.
–Period: The duration of the contest is 3 months. This period may be extended up to 6 months, if we reasonably approach the necessary number of participants allowing us to reach the minimum amount of participation fee ($ 470,000).The Winner: it is the story that will affect us the most who will be the winner. Every story counts, you do not have to live a drama to win! (Do not be afraid of spelling mistakes, I do it myself a lot ... only your story matters to us!)
- The winner: the winner will be nominated by the members of our family and announce 3 weeks after the closing of the contest. The winner will be contacted by email
- CONFIDENTIALITY: all your letters will be read only by the members of our family (us and the children). We will share only with the agreement of the winner his name on our various social networks
–CONTEST: This contest is not a lottery: As per AGLC regulations, this contest is not a lottery as it is not a random draw.
–Not a promotion: according to the Competition Bureau of Canada, this competition does not promote any organization.
–tax system: Please inquire about the tax laws of your home country to determine the tax consequences of your gain before submitting your application.
–Only one : participation per person and per household, the participant must be at least 18 years old
– FAMILY No entries will be allowed for Frederic or Nadège immediate or distant family.
– LOCATIONto preserve the peace in the neighborhood, the children who play in the street, as well as the privacy of the future winner, the full address will not be given.
The house is located in the city of Okotoks (south of Calgary, Alberta), near shops, doctors, emergency, schools and school bus ... you can find all the details of the house, photos, tax ... in the tab House.